Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Story View 2.0 - outlining software on steriods

I've owned my Story View software for years, but never felt comfortable outlining on the computer. Well, along with my cell phone and Kindle, I recently decided to give it a try. It blew me away! I love how I can add scenes into the time line with just a click. Everything simply moves over in an organized manner and is perfect.  There's no more brain strain trying to rearrange events, no more time wasted moving everything around and making sure it fits right.There are no more cumbersome index cards to deal with. Not in my life. I'm hooked. I recommend it to anyone who likes to outline.


Click here for the lowdown and some screen views.


There's also a newer, fancier version available called Outline 4D. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment